DO YOU HAVE PARKING ONSITE?
Guest parking is not available onsite at Jasper Hotel. However, there is a secure, multi-story undercover car park just around the corner on Franklin Street. It’s operated by CBD Park and open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
CBD PARK DETAILS:
- 58 Franklin Street Melbourne (near cnr Elizabeth Street)
- Telephone 03 8589 4558
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exit via Therry Street Melbourne (near cnr Elizabeth Street)
- Open Monday to Sunday - 24 hours
- Cheaper weekend rates available
- Vouchers are available from the Jasper Hotel reception desk for guests staying in-house, which will apply a 25% discount to your parking rates
- Visit www.cbdpark.com for more info
WHAT TRANSPORT OPTIONS ARE NEAR THE HOTEL?
Jasper Hotel is ideally located with several transport options available. 489 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, 3000
- Taxi - Taxis can be booked by the hotel reception at any time. We can also make bookings for the future. Please contact us if you wish to book a taxi.
- Tram - Several trams reach the city from various north and northwestern suburbs, including routes 19, 57 and 59 that travel along Elizabeth Street stopping outside Jasper Hotel. Trams on Elizabeth Street connect with most other services from Melbourne’s outer suburbs. Other tram routes within 200 metres of Jasper Hotel are Swanston Street 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 16, 22, 64, 67, 72 and Latrobe Street 24, 30, 34.
- Train - Catch any service into the city centre via the City Loop. Depart at Melbourne Central Station and take the Elizabeth Street exit to the corner of Latrobe and Elizabeth Streets. Walk 200 metres north along Elizabeth Street to Jasper Hotel, located on the left hand side over Franklin Street just before Therry Street.
CAN WE BRING IN OUR OWN FOOD/DRINKS?
All catering at Jasper Hotel is prepared on the premises and we are fully licenced. Therefore, no food or beverage of any kind is permitted to be brought into the hotel for consumption in the Conference Centre.
CAN WE HAVE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE ENTIRE CONFERENCE CENTRE?
Yes! If you’re planning a large convention, conference or product launch, Jasper Hotel is the perfect venue. With a large plenary hall that can accommodate up to 300 delegates located on Ground Floor and an additional nine conference rooms on Level 1, plus breakout spaces for exhibitors and catering, we are an ideal choice. Even if you do not require all rooms, for a negotiated minimum number of attendees you can still have exclusive use of the conference centre.
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTED ACCOMMODATION RATES FOR DELEGATES WHEN WE CONFERENCE AT JASPER HOTEL?
We certainly do! Conference guests will be entitled to a special conference accommodation rate valid for stays over the duration of their conference and, in most cases, also before and after the conference date.