Your Stay at Jasper Hotel Melbourne
Bursting with chic energy and a contemporary aesthetic, the four-star Jasper Hotel is the preferred choice of modern urban nomads seeking a sophisticated yet laid back and inviting place to stay and call home in Melbourne.
Step through our front doors to find vibrant interiors featuring bright, open spaces, clean lines and a minimalist décor. All of which offer a casual, welcoming retreat from the busy lifestyles of the Melbourne CBD.
- Relax in modern, beautifully appointed rooms and suites offering complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with complimentary Foxtel
- Stretch out beyond your room - balcony or access to a sunny courtyard is available with many of our accommodation options
- Savour an eclectic dining experience at Jasper’s Kitchen, which features seasonal, free range and organic ingredients sourced directly from the Queen Vic Market next door.
- Unwind with a book, gather with friends or catch up on work in our tranquil interior courtyard
- Hit the well-equipped gym for a workout or take advantage of complimentary access to the world-class health, fitness and swimming facilities at Melbourne City Baths.
Whether you’re a tech-savvy exec on the go, a couple looking to reconnect and rekindle on a weekend staycation or a casual visitor checking out the Melbourne scene, you’re sure to find Jasper Hotel to be the perfect business or social hub in the centre of it all.
Central Melbourne CBD Location
Jasper Hotel is situated right next door to Queen Victoria Markets in North Melbourne in the Free Tram Zone. Our boutique hotel lies at the epicentre of everything you want to see and experience in the city with the following attractions and destinations just moments away;
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Royal Children’s and Women’s Hospitals
- Melbourne University
- RMIT just moments away
- Free Tram Zone
Your stay at Jasper Hotel
Located in the Melbourne CBD, Jasper Hotel offers a selection of rooms and suites offering free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with Foxtel – many boast a balcony or access to a tranquil courtyard setting. With eight uniquely decorated floors, you’ll enjoy impressive views of the Melbourne skyline and Queen Victoria Market.
Our 4-star accommodation features neutral tones, soft lighting and warm-coloured furnishings that creates a tranquil atmosphere throughout the hotel. Whether you’re staying for business or a few nights away to explore Melbourne with friends or the family we have a wide range of hotel rooms to suit you.
Meetings & Events
Style, form and function allow you to get down to business in the spacious, multi-functional Conference & Events Centre at Jasper Hotel. Located in the heart of Melbourne city, Jasper Hotel has a range of versatile meeting room venues accommodating from 10 to 640 delegates. Through a range of customised event packages and personalised services, the centre offers a flexible approach to your conference needs, and our experienced staff will ensure that your event is tailored to your requirements.