Jasper Hotel Facilities
For your comfort and convenience, amenities and services at Jasper Hotel Melbourne include:
- Free Wi-Fi and Foxtel in all rooms
- Indoor courtyard
- Onsite Gym and free access to Melbourne City Baths Gym (including Gym classes!)
- Free luggage storage on arrival and departure days
- 24-hour reception and concierge
- Jasper Kitchen restaurant and in-room dining (limited service)
- Complimentary access to the Melbourne City Baths
- Business centre and facilities available at reception
- Valet dry cleaning
- Smoke-free environment
- Daily room servicing
- Check in 2.00pm. Check out 11am.
Guest parking is not available onsite at Jasper Hotel. However, there is a secure, multi-story undercover car park just around the corner on Franklin Street. It’s operated by CBD Park and open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
CBD PARK DETAILS:
- 58 Franklin Street Melbourne (near cnr Elizabeth Street)
- Telephone 03 8589 4558
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exit via Therry Street Melbourne (near cnr Elizabeth Street)
- Open Monday to Sunday - 24 hours
- Cheaper weekend rates available
- Vouchers are available from the Jasper Hotel reception desk for guests staying in-house, which will apply a 25% discount to your parking rates
- Visit www.cbdpark.com for more info
All rates and fees charged by CBD Park are done so at its discretion. Vouchers are available from the Jasper Hotel reception desk for guests staying in-house, which will apply a 25% discount to your parking rates. CBD Park is a public parking facility and does not provide a security service. Enquiries regarding parking should be directed to CBD Park. Jasper Hotel does not accept responsibility or liability for car park operations. Parking is carried out at the driver’s/owner’s own risk. Ensure your vehicle is locked and valuables are not left in the vehicle. For further information about parking and rates, please visit the CBD Park website.
Transport Options Near the Hotel
Jasper Hotel is ideally located with several transport options available.
|Taxi's can be booked by the hotel reception at any time, they can also make bookings for the future. Please contact them if you wish to book a taxi||Several trams reach the city from various north and northwestern suburbs including routes 19, 57, 59 that travel along Elizabeth Street stopping outside Jasper Hotel. Trams on Elizabeth Street connect with most other services from Melbourne’s outer suburbs. Jasper hotel is also reachable using the Free Tram Zone.||Catch any service into the city centre via the City Loop. Depart at Melbourne Central Station and take the Elizabeth Street exit to the corner of Latrobe and Elizabeth Streets. Walk 200 metres north along Elizabeth Street to Jasper Hotel, located on the left hand side over Franklin Street just before Therry Street.|