Jasper Hotel is owned and operated by YWCA Victoria.
YWCA acknowledges the importance of privacy. When visiting a YWCA website, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes.
- your server address
- your operating system
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- the type of browser used
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the server logs.
Use of email - when emailing YWCA, your email address may be stored on YWCA computers and if you wish to have any correspondence deleted please contact YWCA Victoria.
Your email address will only be used for the purpose that which you provide. It will not be added to a mailing list without your consent, nor will your email address be sold to a third party. We will not disclose it without your consent, except where required by law to disclose such information.
Should you decide to use an online form:
- we will record your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, company and any information provided by you on the form.
- we will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it.
- we will not disclose this information without your consent except where YWCA Victoria may be required by law to disclose certain information.
Why we collect information
YWCA Victoria may collect information for the purpose of processing your booking and payment and to provide you with hotel services. This personal information may also be used to send you information about future offers at Jasper Hotel.
Requesting access to information
We will, at your request, provide you with access to any information which we have collected about you through this website in accordance with Information Privacy Principle 6, Privacy Act 1988. To gain access to this information you should contact our privacy officer email@example.com.
If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please contact us and we will revise the relevant information in accordance with Information Privacy Principle 7, Privacy Act 1988.